Your bathroom should be a relaxing place for you to shower, bathe, or get ready for the day. It shouldn’t be a dreary and lifeless place. Spice up your bathroom and you’ll have the perfect zen-filled spot to relax on the weekends or after a long, hard day at work. Here are some ways you can make your bathroom a lovelier place.
- Upgrade your bath furniture. There’s no splurge better than a tub upgrade, right? Go for a whirlpool or a sleek modern shower. If you’re having trouble deciding, go for a matched suite — it’s impossible not to love these bathroom suites.
- Add some life. Grab some beautiful plants to make your bathroom come alive. When it comes to bathrooms, stick to traditional greenery for a zen garden effect instead of traditional flowers.
- Snag a statement mirror. Who says that our mirror-mirrors on the wall can’t be the fairest of them all? You can find plenty of personality-filled mirrors at estate sales, yard sales, or thrift stores. If you’re particularly crafty, choose one with a great shape and repaint it.
- Increase your storage space. Less clutter makes for less stress, so it’s a win-win to pick up some pretty storage spaces like these contemporary bathroom cabinets.
- Hang some vacation pictures. Take those landscape scenery shots from your vacations and hang them in the bathroom for a creative way to “escape.” Pick up some pretty frames that match your color scheme and style to really make your bathroom walls “pop.”